Hello, I Like Money!
what a country!
follow me: thedigitaldrew.tumblr.com
Whether you are creating new content, or giving old content new life, you need to choose the correct channels to reach your targeted audience. Get the most from a social media campaign by participating in numerous mediums.
Create something valuable that people want to share and make it easy for them to do so.
Consumers do not go online looking for advertising, they are looking for content. Think like a publisher by understanding your audience. Consider what problems, needs and questions your consumers have and develop content that will appeal to them. Thought leadership content is not advertising, it is engaging with your audience to start a conversation that can eventually lead to a conversion.
Provide solutions that identify with your audience, build relationships and support consumer intent. Whether you are creating new content, or giving old content new life, you need to choose the correct channels to reach your targeted audience. You do not need to have an active presence on all of the major media outposts, but you should spread your content around as much as possible.
What matters is the content, how it is organized and how it drives actions from the consumers. Good content will drive action on your site, in social media and social networking. Create something valuable that people want to share and make it easy for them to do so.
Yeah, yeah, most of this is old news, but it may help you focus on how to develop your content plan.
Start by creating accounts and adding content to the list I created, then concentrate on beefing up your presence on 3-6 that provide the best return on your time and efforts.
Press Releases / Article Syndication
Whitepapers / Case Studies / Infographics
SOCIAL NETWORKING & CONVERSATIONS
Business & Networking
Discussions & Forums
Blogs / Conversation Search
Social Bookmarks & News Sharing
Questions & Answers
Livecasting / Webinars
Reviews & Ratings
- CitySearch / Epinions / Yelp / Kudzu / InsiderPages / Google – Yahoo – Bing Local / Niche & Local News
Keyword Tools & Trends
- The Internet - Simpsons Did It! wp.me/p1ontl-hl 21 hours ago
- "If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." - Frank A. Carl 2 weeks ago
- As long as you lose... like a winner, it doesn't matter, 'cause you did it with dignity #OverTheTop #MeetMeHalfWay 2 weeks ago
- Lol @ #shipmypants - kudos #Kmart 3 weeks ago
- “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” #NapoleonBonaparte 4 weeks ago